What's not allowed?
- Running any type of IRC bouncers, as we are not Shell Provider, for that you need to use xShellz's plans, which you can find here.
- Any type of Adult/Porn Contest
- No DDoS
- Any malware script/or cpu/memory over usage scripts
- PayPal *
- Credit Cards *
- You have a strong right to claim refund for any of our products!
- You may not claim refund, if you are using our product more then 15 days!
- You may not claim refund, if your service is suspended because of illegal activity or not respecting our TOS.
- If you have a positive credit balance, you can use it for our other services only if you are active client with at least one active service/product
- Positive credit balance will be deducted from your account in case of inactivity of more than 5 months. After 5 months the positive amount will be deducted from your credit balance.
- You can fill a refund form and cancel your service only if you have a valid reason why are you leaving us. (To protect our hosting from abusers, and make your website more secured and faster).
- If you forget to pay on time, you may be charged more.
- We apply late fees (10%) on your service, in order to protect and free unused service and IP's.
- To avoid late fees, and missed invoices, you may set recurring billing or add money to your credit balance account
- If your service drops below 99.9% uptime in any given month you will be credited with one free month. This must be claimed within 7 days of our monitoring dropping below this level.
- Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers and reseller discounted VPS currently have no SLA.
- Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
- Only one valid claim can be made per calendar month.
- Downtime occurring due to natural disasters or DDoS attacks against the network do not count towards the SLA calculations.
- These Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policies ("Terms and Policies") are an essential part of your relationship with BeltHosting. By using your BeltHosting account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
- The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as "Subscriber" or "you"). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
- Coverage - If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
- Prices and Charges - BeltHosting provides the use of cPanel/WHM Inc.
- Backups - It is the customers responsibility to backup any files/data that are stored in the hosting account. BeltHosting can not be held responsible for any loss of files/data stored in the customers account. BeltHosting have 1 backup-transfer per day and holds them for 30 days, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can also login to the backup server to restore files. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups.
- BeltHosting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal information you do provide to us will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose you submitted it for.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- We do not automatically record personal information.
- We do not link information that is recorded automatically with personal information about specific individuals.
- We automatically record some non-personal information.
- We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless they choose to give us personal information.
- The BeltHosting website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how people use our sites. This application uses 'cookies'.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your computer's internet address or IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google.
- We will not use the web analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our sites, such as user IDs and passwords.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. Disabling cookies will affect using the BeltHosting website.
- We collect personal information when you: Register, login, and visit any of our pages.